- Active Component:It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. This agent is known to increase the flow of blood to the pelvic region in women. Sildenafil citrate is a proven vasodilator that has also been approved by the FDA as safe and effective for the treatment of sexual dysfunction.
- Action Mechanism:On consumption of the Lovegra pill, it gets digested in the stomach along with the light diet. Through the digested food, it reaches the blood stream so that ultimately it can reach the affected area i.e. the pelvic region. The key ingredient of this is a sildenafil citrate which is a PDE5 inhibitor. PDE5 is an enzyme that is known to decrease the supply of blood to the pelvic region by inhibiting the production of cGMP. Lovegra acts as a PDE5 inhibitor that is known to increase the blood supply to the female reproductive organ. One of the main reasons that make women go through sexual dysfunction is decreased supply of blood to the pelvic region that leaves the female reproductive organ dry. Lovegra allows the woman to enjoy her womanhood at its best.
Mode of Administration and Dosage of Lovegra:
- Lovegra is available in a feminine pink color, depicting the soft side of a woman. It should be swallowed with the help of water, preferably after a light meal. The light meal ensures that there is fast digestion of Lovegra and also fast action. It is a prescription drug and the ideal recommended dose of this drug is 100 mg.
- Medically it is recommended to have this drug 20 minutes before the woman indulges in any form of love making.
- The effects of this medication last for almost 4 to 6 hours, giving the woman ample time to make love more than once.
- Only one pill of Lovegra should be taken in 24 hours. Repeating a dose within this time limit can have severe side effects.
Precautionary measures of Lovegra:
- Beware of allergyReason:on a general note, the effects of Lovegra do not result in any severe reaction but as a precautionary measure, people should test for any form of allergies. In case of a reaction, discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Have a light mealReason:the best thing to do with this drug would be to have a light meal before taking it. A light meal ensures fast digestion and timely action. A fatty meal takes longer to digest and as a result of that, the action of Lovegra can be delayed. Besides, a heavy stomach can make the process of love making, extremely difficult.
- Avoid heavy tasksReason:Like other sexual dysfunction drugs, Lovegra may cause dizziness or drowsiness due to which women may not be able to pay any attention. So driving a car or operating complicated machinery should be avoided. Wait for some time so that effects of this medicine wear off and then perform these tasks.
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholReason:Alcohol should not be consumed along with this medicine as it is said to decrease and delay the effect of Lovegra. In some cases women may also report of dizziness and drowsiness.
Common Side effect of Lovegra:
- Blurred Vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loose feces or loose bowel motions
Severe Side effects of Lovegra:
- Increased Heart beats
- Cardiac arrest
- Irregular and painful respiration
Additional Information of Lovegra:
- Lovegra is a prescription drug that should be taken only after the person has consulted a doctor. Also, women should stick to the prescribed dose and never attempt to increase the dose on their own
- Victims of sexual dysfunction, who are also suffering from heart ailment, liver illness, kidney issue etc, seek medical intervention before they start consuming it.
- Do not consume Lovegra unless you are diagnosed with sexual dysfunction. It is not an over the counter drug that should be used for recreational purposes.